Pillow City Pillow City

Great game! My only problem is that the gun might as well be useless in the beginning, I wasted a whole clip trying to hit something two feet infront of me. But other wise, the melee works well, and the game has great potential :) Keep it up!

SOPANOID SOPANOID

I like what you did lol. Google shut down its site for a little while a day or two back to show the many thousands of people what it would be like with censorship on the web. They even black barred their logo :( Like your example tho! very classical (game) and unique!

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

Beauty

Magnificent. The story was quite touching, I would love to see more work like this! With such a gripping story that really makes you feel for the people (even if its only in minor detail). Even if it shoots you down in the end, it was great!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Magnificent!

Honestly, one of the greatest games on newgrounds! I wish you could have party member stats also, like to be able to equip a follower with gear so that maybe they can have more characteristic to them. Awesome game! 10/10!

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

That was simply-

Awesome! I got all achievements! 10 for you buddy! Keep it up!

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Awesome!

Great game! Please Make More!
Survived The Day: Yes
Saved Wife: Yes

Tactics: A
Compassion: A+

More Zombies More Zombies

Perfect!

Dude, that was awesome. i enjoyed the game to the very end!

Vorago Vorago

AMAZING!!

I loved the game. who biblical view of it also lol. Mini games were fun, almost died on the shooting one tho. Great point and click, keep it up! look forward to playing more of ur games!

Fragger Fragger

GREAT!!!

Great game, love the puzzling, keep it up, i hope u make more games like this one! ( Not Exactly Tho :D )

Cyberhorde Cyberhorde

Really Fun!

it was entertaining, i enjoyed it, keep up the work, and get sum new machines in soon!

fizzgear responds:

Great - thanks for feedback, will definetely consider sequel.